party goat meat jollof rice
►SUBSCRIBE for 2 new videos per week:https://bit.ly/NanaabaskitchenSubscribe
INGREDIENTS: * 3 Lbs goat meat * Marinate goat with a blend of - 6 cloves garlic, 1/2 thumb size ginger, 1 jalapeño chili, 1 tsp rosemary, 1 tsp thyme, 1/2 large onion, 1/4 cup flat leave parsley, 1/2 tsp white pepper, 1/4 tsp fennel seed or aniseed, 1 bouillon cube, 1/2 tsp salt, and 2 tbsp water, 1/2 tsp curry powder. Cook meat and marinade on medium for 15 - 20 mins.
* Rinse blender with cup & 1/2 water, and add to goat, cook on low heat till tender. Cook time 45-60 mins
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* Caramelize the following in oil - 1 Large onion cut into wedges, 5 cloves garlic, 1 habanero chili, and 1 large red bell pepper.
* 4 medium tomatoes
* Use same oil to fry cooked marinated goat meat
* Jollof stew ingredients: same oil, 1 large onion thinly sliced, 3 tbsp tomato paste, blend of caramelized vegetables and tomatoes listed above, stock from cooking goat, rinse blender with 1/4 cup water and add, fry till reduced and oil resurfaces, add 6 green cardamom pods, 1/2 tsp thyme, 1/2 tsp curry powder, 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, 1 small bay leaf, 1 bouillon cube, salt to taste. Cook additional 5 mins. Skim resurfaced oil, and reserve about 6 tbsp of the stew before adding rice
* 4 cups jasmine rise washed till water turns clear. Add to stew and toast till water drys out.
* Add enough water to cover toasted rice about 1/4cm, cook on low/medium heat with lid on for 2 mins. Then stir and place a parchment paper and lid to trap Steam. Rest of cooking on lowest heat, for 30 -40 mins till rice is fluffy and without crunchy grains.
* Add optional 1 tbsp ghee or butter toward end
* Garnish with stir fried medley of - chopped half green and red bell peppers, 1 jalapeño julienned, 1 tomato, 1/2 red onion, 1 tbsp Jollof stew oil, 1 tbsp Jollof stew, salt or seasoning of preference to taste.
* final sori kle of chopped flat leaf parsley
BUSINESS ONLY inquiries to [email protected]
✔Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/nanaabaskitchen/
✔Twitter - twitter.com/nanaabaskitchen
✔Instagram - http://www.istagram.com/nanaabaskitchen
✔Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE - https://goo.gl/ABLfKI
♦ MORE VIDEOS ♦
Cold pressed coconut oil: https://youtu.be/xXFtY8vN4Zw
Wet Ghanaian doughnut Bofrot Boflot Puff Puff: https://youtu.be/TqgWzoTNhAs
How to make the best SHITO: https://youtu.be/Y7w9y7y3fGE
How to make Dinner Rolls: https://youtu.be/f1QWFqTXCgA
Check out the rest of Nanaaba's kitchen channel: https://www.youtube.com/nanaabaskitchen